PP Systems Innovator’s Travel Award
We are happy to offer the PP Systems 2019 Innovator’s Travel Award in which five deserving candidates will be awarded $1,000 each to be used toward flights and/or hotel accommodations for an upcoming relevant conference or workshop in 2019.
PP Systems is excited for the opportunity to support the future scientists in the photosynthesis community in their discovery of the very solutions that inspire us to constantly innovate.
If you or someone you know is an outstanding post-doc or graduate student involved in exciting leaf gas exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence research and would like to present a poster and/or presentation at an upcoming conference or workshop that includes the use of our CIRAS-3 Portable Photosynthesis System, PP Systems may be able to help you with your travel!
Our goal with these awards is to support the next generation of scientists redefining the boundaries of life science research.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- An active CIRAS-3 user
- Have an accepted poster or talk at an upcoming conference in 2019 that includes the CIRAS-3 as part of that research
- Active on social media (via your own lab blog, Twitter, etc.)
- Submit a video telling us a bit about yourself, your research and why you believe you would benefit from this travel award in regard to your research
- Provide a written recommendation from your professor or supervisor
PP Systems will provide each of 5 winners:
- $1,000 each to 5 participants to be used for travel-related conference expenses
- Access to Dr. Jim Bunce (PP Systems’ Plant Physiologist) for Q & A related to research and the CIRAS-3
- Opportunity to work with PP Systems on application notes related to your research
- Support and promotion of your research, poster, presentation and application notes