WMA-5 CO2 Gas Analyzer
The WMA-5 is our 5th generation CO2 gas analyzer designed for applications that demand a high degree of accuracy and control with minimal maintenance. Our innovative “Auto-Zero” technology ensures fast warm-up, long term stability, accuracy and analyzer calibration. It also minimizes the effects on span (gas sensitivity) of sample cell contamination, source aging, changes in detector sensitivity and changes in pre-amplifier gain.
The design of the WMA-5 ensures an inherent calibration stability that has been confirmed by over 35 years of experience in gas analysis technology. It features a non-dispersive, infrared measurement technique coupled with microprocessor based in signal processing resulting in precise measurement of CO2. Our innovative “Auto-Zero” technology and insulated, thermostatically controlled optical bench ensures fast warm-up, long term stability, accuracy and analyzer calibration. It also minimizes the effects of sample cell contamination, IR source aging, changes in detector sensitivity and pre-amplifier gain.
The WMA-5 can be supplied with two different optical benches calibrated specifically to the range required. One bench is optimized for measurement ranges of CO2 up to 30000 ppm and another for ranges above 30000 up to 100000 ppm. For users that want to recalibrate the gas analyzer to a new level, this can easily be achieved as long as it is within the range for that particular optical bench.
- Plant growth chambers
- Environmental control rooms
- Open top chambers (OTCs)
- Greenhouses and nurseries
- Fruit storage
- FACE sites
- Ambient air monitoring
- CO2 leakage monitoring
- Indoor air quality and safety
- Industrial monitoring
Interested in WiFi?
Set up and monitor the WMA-5 remotely from your computer or smartphone browser in real-time with our WiFi option.
GAS (Gas Analysis Software) is available for use with the WMA-5 for monitoring, logging and recording environmental sensor data.
Main Display for CO2
Monitor CO2 Trends
Monitor All Sensors
- High precision, compact, non-dispersive infrared gas analyzer for CO2
- Accuracy: <1 % of span concentration over calibrated range
- CO2 ranges up to 100000 ppm (10%)
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- Numeric and graphical display of data
- Convenient data storage and transfer using USB flash drive
- Operation from AC and DC power inputs
- Large touch display with excellent readability
- Built-in sampling pump and electronic flow sensor
- Voltage, current and digital output
- External water trap
- High resolution electronic paper touch display
- Visual and audible alarm/warnings (high and low CO2)
- Rugged IP65 enclosure
- Optional H2O sensor (Solid state)
- Optional O2 sensor (Electrochemical cell)
- Optional WiFi