CIRAS-4 Portable Photosynthesis System Training
Learn from the experts in leaf gas exchange measurement. This course is designed for any users eager to learn the basics as well as for those who would enjoy enhancing their experience with their CIRAS-4 Portable Photosynthesis System. In addition, we will ensure that your system is up to date (hardware and software) and ready to go for your next field season.
You will learn the many features of the CIRAS-4 including:
- General overview of our leaf gas exchange/chlorophyll fluorescence technology
- System overview of hardware and software (GUI)
- Management of environmental controls
- System customization
- Performing survey and manual/automated response curve measurements
- Measurement tips and tricks
- Data management
- Maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting
……. and so much more
Available Training Dates:
February 5-6, 2024 and March 18-19, 2024
PP Systems Headquarters (Amesbury, MA USA)
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided by PP Systems.
- PP Systems can arrange for transportation to and from two local hotels (Marriott Fairfield Inn and Hampton Inn). If you select a different hotel, you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the office.
- Attendees are responsible for all other travel-related costs including hotel, transportation, and meals.
Watch for additional details coming soon! Would you like us to notify you when new information becomes available? Complete the form below to be kept up-to-date and to let us know which session you are interested in.
Class size is limited to 5 people to maximize the benefit of attending the class and to ensure that you get the personalized attention you deserve.