The OMC-140 Multifunctional TFT Display
The OMC-140 Multifunctional TFT Display can be used wherever you need to visualize your critical measurement information on a dedicated instrument. When the presentation of wind information (wind speed and direction, gust, and variation, true or relative) or indication of other meteorological parameters (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, visibility, and cloud base) is required, the OMC-140 is the ideal instrument.
The multifunctional character of the OMC-140 allows the unit to be supplied for additional applications such as GPS and gyro, speed log indication, Echo-sounder display, etc.
View your data at a true viewing angle of 170⁰ on an 8.5″ industrial-grade LCD with a long-life, low-power LED backlight.
Multiple Dimming Options
- Manual via the slide bar
- Automatically by means of a light-sensitive element
- Centrally through DDC
- 8,5” Super wide, 170° viewing angle LCD with long-life low-power LED backlight
- Touchscreen display
- Power supply between 90 and 250 Vac
- 24 VDC version available (part no. OMC-140-24)
- Two RS422 NMEA inputs (status LED available)
- User-selectable meteorological or marine display options available
- Alarm handling, high and high-high, audible and visible, acceptance possible (conform BAM)
- Multiple dimming options
- Three slots available for additional I/O and functionality
- Memory card slot, logger functionality (MESCAQ requirement)
- RJ45 LAN connection, NMEA over Ethernet conform IEC 61162-450
- Suitable for 144×144 instrument replacement (portrait or landscape)
- DNV-GL Type approval certificate: TAA00001B5
- CCS Type approval certificate: LT18T00001