The affordable and highly accurate solution
for measuring chlorophyll content
Why measure chlorophyll content?
The measurement of chlorophyll content provides an indicator of photosynthetic activity relating to the nitrogen concentration of the sample. This is particularly significant in plant growth programs where the effects of the addition of nitrogen to a crop may be closely monitored. The CL-01 Chlorophyll Content Meter provides a convenient, low-cost method of measuring the relative chlorophyll content of a leaf sample.
CL-01 Chlorophyll Content Meter
The CL-01 Chlorophyll content meter provides a convenient, low-cost method of measuring the relative chlorophyll content of a leaf sample.
The field-portable, hand-held device determines relative chlorophyll content using dual-wavelength optical absorbance (620 and 940nm wavelength) measurements from leaf samples. Relative chlorophyll content is displayed in the range 0 – 2000 units.
- User-friendly, low cost chlorophyll content meter
- Field portable, light-weight, robust design
- Dual wavelength optical absorbance (620 and 940nm)
- Chlorophyll content range : 0-2000 units
- Simple 2 button keypad operation
- Auto calibration and temperature compensation
- 60 measurement memory capacity
- No PC required