Service & Repairs
If you have an instrument that requires service, please get in direct contact with our Service Manager to properly coordinate the return of the equipment for servicing. If you purchased your instrument through one of our distributors, please contact them first.
For European customers, please get in contact with our PP Systems European Support Center for assistance. See below for full contact information for our North American headquarters and European Support Center.
In many instances, we are able to troubleshoot and diagnose the problem through direct communication with you. After an initial discussion, our service manager will make the determination to either send parts for you to service your instrument at your location or to have you return the equipment to us for servicing. When returning instrumentation to PP Systems for service, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment is covered by your own insurance or through the carrier (i.e. UPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc.). PP Systems accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of shipping.
Procedure for returning instruments for repair
- Contact PP Systems to alert us about your plans to return equipment for service/repair. We will provide you with a Case Number for reference purposes and instructions on how to return your equipment to us for service and repair. Please be advised that PP Systems must receive a formal Purchase Order (PO) or credit card information (MasterCard or Visa) from the customer prior to the return of equipment after service. If required, we can provide an estimated quote/proforma invoice upon request. For international customers, you should first communicate with your local distributor before returning equipment to PP Systems. Click on distributors for the distributor in your area.
- Make sure that all stored data is safely retrieved from your instrument prior to shipping. PP Systems is not responsible for any lost data.
- Safely pack your equipment in a rugged carton/case with suitable packing materials (i.e. bubble pack, fiberglass tape, etc.). Remember to include the Service Return Form with your equipment.
- We strongly recommend using UPS or Fedex “door to door service. PP Systems is not responsible for any unnecessary shipping related charges caused by incorrect preparation of documentation.
- For warranty service, all parts and labor are covered 100%.
- PP Systems will charge for both shipping and insurance when returning equipment after repair unless otherwise notified in writing. If you are insured and do not require insurance, contact PP systems in writing by email prior to the shipment.
To see our full terms and conditions click here.
Service Warranty Policy
All service/repairs carry a 60 day warranty from invoice date. The customer is responsible for returning the goods to PP Systems. The warranty excludes all defects caused by incorrect operation or maintenance, misuse, alteration, accident or transportation.