WMA-4 CO2 Analyzer
The WMA-4 is designed for applications that demand a high degree of accuracy and control with minimal maintenance. Our innovative “Auto-Zero” technology ensures fast warm-up, long term stability, accuracy and analyzer calibration. It also minimizes the effects on span (gas sensitivity) of sample cell contamination, source aging, changes in detector sensitivity and changes in pre-amplifier gain.
The design of the WMA-4 ensures an inherent calibration stability that has been confirmed by over 35 years of experience in gas analysis technology. It features a non-dispersive, infrared measurement technique coupled with microprocessor based in signal processing resulting in precise measurement of CO2. Our innovative “Auto-Zero” technology and insulated, thermostatically controlled optical bench ensures fast warm-up, long term stability, accuracy and analyzer calibration. It also minimizes the effects of sample cell contamination, IR source aging, changes in detector sensitivity and pre-amplifier gain.
The WMA-4 can be supplied with two different optical benches calibrated specifically to the range required. One bench is optimized for measurement ranges of CO2 up to 30000 ppm and another for ranges above 30000 up to 100000 ppm. For users that want to recalibrate the gas analyzer to a new level, this can easily be achieved as long as it is within the range for that particular optical bench.
A two channel version of the WMA-4 is also available.
- Growth chambers
- Environmental control rooms
- Open top chambers (OTCs)
- Greenhouses and nurseries
- Fruit storage
- FACE sites
- Ambient air monitoring
- CO2 leakage monitoring
- Indoor air quality and safety
- Industrial monitoring
PP Systems’ range of environmental sensors can also be used with the WMA-4 for measurement of:
- Temperature and PAR (TRP-2)
- Oxygen (OP-2)
The WMA-4 includes Windows based software for transferring and logging CO2 and environmental sensor data
- High precision, compact CO2 analyzer
- Accuracy: <1 % of span concentration over calibrated range
- Operation from AC and DC power inputs
- Built-in sampling pump and flow meter
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- High resolution LCD display
- Voltage, current and digital (RS232) output
- Visual and audible alarm (high and low CO2)
- Rugged IP65 enclosure
- Compatible with PID controllers for control of CO2
- Integral data logging capability